There are many bike points at university and university surroundings. The process to register is easy. Following this link you have 3 steps to achieve it:
- A registration form that you have to fill up (personal details, etc)
- Copy of your Passport (as you are filling it up online, you have to scan your passport and attach it)
- Paying a fee of 5 euros at bank account available at the end of the registration form (uploading the payment receipt at the same way as you did with your passport)
Now, what’s next step? Once you have been registered... How to take a bike at pick up point:
- Introduce your Passport number and PIN password (this will be given once you are registered) or pass your card over the panel and introducing your PIN password.
- Choose the number of the bike that you are going to use.
- Be sure that your bike is in good conditions.
- Accept the rules of use.
- Take your bike
Once you have your bike, you can use it 3 hours. Then you have to return it to same or other pick up point, and you have to wait 30 minutes to take one bike again.
Rock ‘n ride!
Alvaro Sánchez is the Program Director.