Welcome to CEA’s Summer 2017 family group! If you have a student studying abroad with CEA during the Summer 2017 semester, this is your hub for all things pre-departure, from visas to safety abroad and what to expect.
Step 1: Join Your Facebook Group
Click the links below to select the location where your student is studying abroad and request to join the group!
- CEA Italy Family Community – Summer 2017 (Florence & Rome)
- CEA Spain Family Community – Summer 2017 (Granada, Barcelona, Seville, Alicante & Madrid)
- CEA France Family Community – Summer 2017 (Paris, Aix-en-Provence, French Alps & French Riviera)
- CEA Prague Family Community – Summer 2017
- CEA Latin America Family Community – Summer 2017 (San Jose, Vina del Mar & Buenos Aires)
- CEA UK Family Community – Summer 2017 (London, Galway & Dublin)
- CEA Berlin Family Community - Summer 2017
Step 2: Upcoming Events
Step 3: Family Pre-Departure Resources
Visit this page anytime to reference pre-departure tips as your family prepares for Summer 2017 study abroad!
Anytime in this Process:
Have questions about something?
- Ask Your Student: They may have already received the answer from their CEA Site Specialist, or can look it up in their MyCEA account.
- Contact Your Site Specialist: Your team of CEA Site Specialist experts are here to answer your family’s pre-departure questions.
Read more about our CEA CAPA Content Creators.