June is flying by, so it’s time to check in and see what’s been going on in our summer study abroad programs. Judging by the photos, we can safely say the start to the summer has been nothing short of fun and getting to know study abroad cities in some pretty awesome ways!
Here are a few highlights from around the world:
- Prague: We all love food in our study abroad cities, but Prague students took it one step further by learning how to cook local dishes. If only photos had smells!
- Seville: There’s no better way to see the city than by kayaking the Guadalquivir River! It was all sun and fun (and teamwork!) as students navigated their new city by kayak.
- Granada: How about taking in a local festival? For Granada students and staff, the Tarasca parade was right out the window Wednesday. Now that’s a view you can’t beat!
- Barcelona: No vocab flashcards here! CEA Barcelona study abroad students practiced their Spanish and traded some English skills with local students at a language exchange event.
- Alumni Ambassadors: What? You already returned from studying abroad and now the only thing on your mind is your great memories? Share them by becoming an Alumni Ambassador!
- French Riviera: It’s tough for any other lunch to stack up to the French Riviera students’ lunch in the Alps after a breathtaking hike around the village of Tende.
- Florence: Bringing home a souvenir basket from a store = okay. Making your own basket with local artists = something you’ll always remember! Earlier this month, Florence study abroad students had the chance to head out into the countryside and work directly with local artisans for a basket weaving class.
Can’t wait to see what the rest of the summer has in store for students on CEA study abroad programs in Europe and around the world!
Prague & Seville:
The #ceaAbroad offices in #Granada had a great view of the Tarasca parade this morning! http://t.co/2ZoT30uXR6 — CEA Study Abroad (@CEAstudyabroad) June 18, 2014Barcelona:
You loved your #studyabroad experience, so why not apply to become an Alumni Ambassador? http://t.co/vBncPyBDWQ — CEA Study Abroad (@CEAstudyabroad) June 4, 2014
Post by CEA Study Abroad - French Riviera.
Read more about our CEA Content Creators.