The Global Campuses in Rome and Florence celebrated International Education Week with a series of events that saw students, instructors and staff come together to explore key questions that study abroad students tend to tackle alone:
- What is an international career, and what is the global workplace?
- What skill sets are global workplace employers looking for?
- How can study abroad students better communicate their international experience?
- What can students do to articulate their experience abroad on resumes and during interviews?
- What challenges exist for those thinking of returning abroad to live and work?
Read more about our CEA Content Creators.