I'm pleased to share with you that several representatives from CEA Global Education will be attending the Forum on Education Abroad Annual Conference in Boston next week. I invite you to stop by our booth – just inside the entrance to the Exhibit Hall – during the conference breaks throughout the day.
CEA welcomes the opportunity to come together with our friends and colleagues in study abroad, and share in this exchange of ideas, insights and initiatives.
Attending from our International Team:
- Scott Blair, PhD, Academic Dean at CEA's Global Campus in Paris, France
- Kevin Murphy, PhD, Academic Dean for CEA's Global Campuses in Florence and Rome, Italy
- Darrin Kelly, PhD, Faculty member at our Global Campus in Dublin, Ireland
Attending from our Headquarters in Tempe, Arizona:
- Brian Boubek, CEO & Chairman for CEA Global Education
- John Heyl, PhD, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships
- Paige Sindt, EdD, Director for Custom Programs
- Gregg Gallagher, Regional Consultant
- Rebecca James, Regional Consultant
I look forward to seeing many of you in Boston, as there will be much to catch up on this year. If you have questions about CEA, our conference attendees or just want to touch base before going, feel free to call our University Relations team at 1-877-449-2775 or email UniversityRelations@GoWithCEA.com.
Director of University Relations – East
CEA Global Education
P.S. You can follow Gregg Gallagher and Kevin Murphy on Twitter as they tweet from various sessions throughout the week via hash tag #ForumEA, or go online to www.Twitter.com/CEAStudyAbroad.
Read more about our CEA Content Creators.