Tired of the traditional classroom?
CEA has launched a new approach to learning. Take full advantage of the study abroad experience by allowing your host city and culture to provide you with an incredible platform for learning. The CEA GlobalCampus Network employs an active learning method through cutting-edge technology equipped throughout and the use of the city itself as a backdrop to the curriculum, immersing you in the local environment in order to truly maximize this incredible experience that is study abroad.
Want Something Different?
CEA’s GlobalCampus programs are designed to take full advantage of the international experience through hands-on coursework designed to use the host city as your learning environment.
- Explore the ancient processional routes like the Via Paplis and the Via Peregrinorum
- Visit the chambers of Parliament and Senate
- Participate in the signature “Living Italy” course
- Visit food markets, wine production facilities, enology and gastronomy international fairs through the Culture of Food and Wine in Spain class
- Travel to the Paris Air Show at the famous Le Bourget Airport and meet with Boeing and Airbus sales teams to discuss their competitive marketing and financial strategies
- Engage in important dialogue with rights activists from Amnesty International and UNESCO headquarters in Paris
- Ride the bullet train to Brussels for meetings both with the American Mission to the EU and with high-level representatives of the European Commission
- Visit the closed rooms of the Prints and drawing Collection of the Uffizi Gallery
- Try your hand at drawing and fresco painting during specialized studio sessions
- Visit Florence restoration laboratories to see famous artworks from the Uffizi being repaired by experts
- Gain unique perspectives on the terrorist challenges facing Spain by assessing trends in terrorist group strategies, tactics and targets and also examining counter-terrorist measures
- Experience the rich Christian, Jewish and Muslim heritage including a visit to a flamenco music show after having listened to Jewish and Muslim music to reflect upon their current day influences.
Take a look at our new Technorati Profile
Read more about our CEA Content Creators.