Internship Abroad Job Description
$1,000 Flight Voucher when you apply with code by May 19, 2021
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what computer science internships abroad can entail.
*Note: Computer Sciences internships may require that candidates have specific programming skills and knowledge
Interns will leverage programming, analysis, and development skills learned in the classroom and apply these skills within a professional setting. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in programming and development of technology products
- Optimizing, analyzing, and reporting search engine optimization (SEO) and online traffic
- Writing and modifying computer programming code
- Researching, evaluating, and presenting latest technology trends to supervisor and colleagues
- Developing systems to improve efficiency and automation of internal and external tools and software(s)
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Demonstrate good judgement and decision-making to justify potential changes to processes.
- Understand clients' needs and translate these needs to the technology solution.
- Develop skills in programming, software(s), and other technology.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.