You may be asking: "Where can I print my documents on campus?" when you're studying or interning abroad in Alicante, Spain.
At the University of Alicante, there are several places where you can print your documets in a quick, inexpensive, and easy way.
Here’s a list of Copy-shops at the University:
- ‘Puntero y Chip’ copy-shop at Law Faculty, Building 11 (Facultad de Derecho).
- ‘Gamma’ Copy-shop at Building 25 (Aulario General 1)
- ‘Puntero y Chip’ copy-shop at Building 38 (Óptica)
- ‘Gamma’ Copy-shop at Main Library, Building 33 (Biblioteca General), however this one is the most expensive option... but best located.
- ‘Gamma’ Copy-shop at Building 19 (Facultad de Filosofía y Letras II)
- ‘Gamma’ Copy-shop at Building 28 (Rectorado y Servicios Generales)
- ‘Univercopy’ at Building at Building 30 (Aulario General II)
|Here's a map to help you out!|
What are the cheapest places to print?
As far as price goes, Puntero y Chip, Gamma, and Puntero y Chip are the cheapest ones. Copies will cost around 0.03€ per page, one-side copy.
How do I print my documents?
You’ll need to bring a pen drive or, if you prefer, you can access your mail box by using the PC located at the Copy-shop.
Use this map to see where you can locate the different places on campus for you to print your documents
|University of Alicante|
Alvaro Sánchez is the Program Director.