The Blogger, Photographer, and Videographer tracking sheets may look slightly different, but here is a general step-by-step guide to help you complete your MOJO tracking sheet.
Logging your Blog posts, Photo Sets, or Videos.
In our shared Google Drive folder, you'll find a Document titled "MOJO Blogger Tracking Sheet - [Your Name]." The first page is where you will log your submitted work (blog posts for Bloggers, photo sets for Photographers, and videos for Videographers).
|Page 1 of your MOJO Tracking Sheet|
Logging your social media shares
On the second page, you will include screenshots of your social media shares per week.
|Page 2 of your MOJO Tracking Sheet|
Adding a Screenshot
1. Click on the cell in which you would like to add your screenshot, then click on "Insert" on the top menu ribbon. Select "Image." Then, fill out the rest of the row (date and platform).
As your semester abroad progresses, you will need to add weeks to your social media tracking table, please add as needed.
Note: Don't forget to screenshot your CEA Instagram story takeover(s).
Part of your MOJO program is filling out a few program reviews on different websites. You can find the links for these review sites in the last table of the tracking sheet. You can use your reviews as social media shares, and if you choose to do so, follow the same rules for taking screenshots and filling out your tracking sheet.
- Please note that some topics (found in your respective topic lists) are required for you to cover
- The tracking sheet is not due until your last week as a MOJO, but it is helpful to fill in throughout your semester
- One review may count as one social media engagement (however, 2 reviews are required for completion of the program, preferably on GoAbroad and Go Overseas)
- More questions? Email the MOJO Program Coordinator!
Read more about our CEA MOJO Bloggers & Photographers.