- One of my favorite things to do is go for a walk or run along the beautiful Mediterranean Sea. There is a path that takes you around the Cap d’Antibes or the other way towards Nice. There are so many cool beaches, swimming holes, and coves to discover along the way. People also go rock jumping or rent jet skis. It is one of the most beautiful walks and cannot be missed.
- The best pizza ever can be had at Pizza & Co. on Rue Casemates. The pizza is made by an Italian and it is amazingly good! The restaurant is small and you usually just grab a slice or two to go and have a picnic on the beach.
- There is a daily open air farmers market. There are fresh products from local producers and definitely a French experience. The local producers are located in the middle of the aisle.
- Banette Bakery on Rue Sade. Best baguette and bread in town!
- Vezziano bakery on Rue des Bains. They have delicious croissants and the best “Pissaladiére” in town. The “Pissaladiére” is a typical dish from this region. The dough is thicker than classic pizza dough and the topping consists of caramelized onions, olives, garlic and sometimes anchovies. This is a delicious appetizer or snack.
- The Picasso museum is a must-see and is located in an old castle, where he lived and painted. The best views of Antibes and the Cote d’Azur can be seen from the castle’s garden. The Picasso Museum is a must-see, this visit is a great introduction to the rich art history of the French Riviera. The museum is situated just one block on the left of the Provencal Market, take the stairs on the left side of the Provencal market leading towards the seafront.
- Garoupe Lighthouse (Phare de la Garoupe) is a beautiful place to hike up to. There are amazing panoramic views from Nice to Cannes. Bring a picnic or watch the sunset.
- Best roasted chicken on Cours Massena. They have several sorts of roasted chicken, meat and vegetables. Quite delicious and good to get there early as they won’t last long.
- Chez Helene on Rue des Revennes. Very cozy restaurant with delicious cuisine, organic products, and suitable for vegetarians.
Read more about our CEA MOJO Bloggers & Photographers.