With a population of less than 1 million, Seville feels much smaller than Madrid or Barcelona, yet still offers all the amenities of a big city. Located in southern Spain, Seville is considered the guardian of traditional Andalusian culture and boasts three UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Choose from diverse academic settings, including our CEA Seville Study Center and our local partner institutions, the University of Seville, Pablo de Olavide University and EUSA University Center
- Explore Spain through an interactive classroom environment that incorporates a global perspective into the curriculum at our CEA Seville Study Center
- Discover the city’s awe-inspiring architecture, including the Seville Cathedral (one of the world’s largest Gothic cathedrals) with its iconic bell tower (la Giralda), and the Alcázar, a 14th century palace
- Immerse into Seville's vibrant atmosphere as you explore the city’s many shops, restaurants, and terrace cafes where locals meet for the best in Spanish cuisine and an afternoon café con leche
- Relax at a tapas bar, where you’ll enjoy good food and conversation after a day of strolling through the shaded, winding alleyways of the Barrio Santa Cruz, the old Jewish quarter
Chat with an Admissions Counselor to learn more about studying abroad with CEA in Seville.