With a population less than 1 million, Seville offers you a small-town feel compared to Madrid and Barcelona. Located in Southern Spain, Seville is considered the guardian of all that is traditional Andalusian culture.
- Choose from diverse academic settings, including our CEA Seville Center, or our local partner universities, the University of Seville and Pablo de Olavide University
- Explore Spain through an interactive classroom environment that incorporates a global perspective in its curriculum at our CEA Seville Center
- Discover the birthplace of flamenco and the home to awe-inspiring architecture, including the Cathedral, the Giralda, and the Alcázar - a 14th Century palace
- Listen to the crackle of Seville's vibrant atmosphere as you explore her many shops, restaurants and terrace cafes – where the locals meet for the best in Spanish cuisine and their afternoon café con leche
- Relax at a local tapas bar to enjoy good food and conversation after a day of strolling through the shaded, winding alleyways of the Barrio Santa Cruz, the old Jewish quarter
Chat with an Admissions Counselor to learn more about studying abroad with CEA in Seville.