As the birthplace of the Renaissance, the city of Florence was built around the new ideas, immense wealth, and game-changing cultural patronage that transformed this innovative era. Home to masters and geniuses like Dante, Leonardo, Michelangelo, and Galileo, Florence continues to attract entrepreneurs, architects, researchers, historians, artists, engineers, foodies, and – of course – students, all inspired by the city’s splendor. Study abroad in Florence and you can:
- Take courses taught in English at the CEA Florence Center, which offers interactive classes designed to help you engage with your host culture
- Create your own fresco painting or capture the beauty of Tuscany in our Art History and Photography courses
- Give in to your foodie ambitions; learn about the theory behind food and wine pairings, then taste the delicious results
- Find your muse when you gaze at the same sights Michelangelo and Leonardo did when they created their masterpieces
- Discover how the typical Italian business model (small and family-run) has transformed local enterprises into international brands in our business, marketing, and communication courses
- Break free from stereotypes; explore the Mafia’s historical, cultural, and political relevance by meeting activists who fight against its influence
Chat with an Admissions Counselor to learn more about studying abroad with CEA in Florence.