Largely unspoiled by the ravages of time, and widely recognized as one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Prague has recently re-emerged as one of Europe's leading cities. Serving as a major economic and cultural center of the Czech Republic, Prague is a modern city that still retains the original allure of a former age.
- Immerse yourself on the campus of Anglo-American University, taking classes taught in English alongside American, Czech, and international students
- Discover the enchantment of walking down cobblestone streets tucked under the protective shadows of medieval clock towers and aged church spires
- Participate in university sports clubs, join a conversation club, or volunteer with a Prague press agency, an English language school or with one of many local NGOs
- Live in comfortable CEA apartments in the center of Prague
- Take Czech Language courses available at all levels, whether you are just starting your language study or looking to increase your fluency
Chat with an Admissions Counselor to learn more about studying abroad with CEA in Prague.