NGO & Development
Internship Abroad Job Description
$1,000 Flight Voucher when you apply with code by February 11, 2021
NGO & Development
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what NGO & Development internships abroad can entail.
Interns can expect to support organizations whose mission is to improve the lives of people in surrounding communities. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Creating, planning, and coordinating activities for programs and outreach initiatives
- Analyzing and maintaining records and reports such as budgets, personnel records, or training documents
- Creating and evaluating strategies to raise funding for community-based initiatives
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Develop operating strategies, plans, and procedures.
- Conduct research on social issues and present solutions to the organization.
- Prepare grant proposals and provide reading and literacy support to communities in need.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.