Internship Abroad Job Description
$1,000 Flight Voucher when you apply with code by February 11, 2021
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what environmental studies internships abroad can entail.
Interns' work will focus on environmental issues and impacts within a variety of roles and organizational structures. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Researching environmental issue(s) related to the organization's practices
- Supporting sustainable practices in rural and urban environments
- Analyzing and preparing operational reports
- Conducting scientific research and managing data
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Understand the impacts of local environmental issues and recommend solutions from similar environments globally.
- Apply scientific research methods and analyze data.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify conclusions and solutions.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.