Internship Abroad Job Description
$1,000 Flight Voucher when you apply with code by August 05, 2021
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what economics internships abroad can entail.
Intern alongside professionals focused in research, economics, and policy to provide support and assistance toward meeting the organization's goals. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Identifying KPI's, processing analytics, and applying behavioral economic techniques
- Collecting, processing, and analyzing data to recommend process improvements
- Creating and distributing surveys to targeted audiences
- Forecasting economic, political, and/or social trends
- Establishing standards for products, processes, and/or procedures
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Demonstrate understanding of the political, economic, and/or social trends that affect the local region as compared to common US trends.
- Communicate ideas clearly through written reports and presentations.
- Analyze data and use ethical judgment in decision-making and recommendations.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.