Tim Boubek, Vice President - Strategic Institutional Partnerships
Tim Boubek is the Vice President of Strategic Institutional Partnerships. CEA established its Institutional Relations department to serve as a vital resource to enhance university outreach efforts throughout the U.S. Tim leads the team of CEA Regional Directors to foster collaborative relationships with university partners, and provides U.S. institutions with a keen knowledge of CEA operations, from student recruitment, admissions, and planning through their time abroad and return to their U.S. campus.
Tim brings many years of study abroad experience to the position, having served previously in several operational capacities at CEA. A current member of NAFSA, he graduated from Western Illinois University with a Bachelor of Science in Law Enforcement - Criminal Justice and a minor in Business Administration. He earned a certificate in Human Resources Management from the University of Phoenix.
- AIEA: Association of International Education Administrators (AIEA)
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators
- BS, Law Enforcement – Criminal Justice, Western Illinois University
- Minor, Business Administration, Western Illinois University
- Certificate in Human Resources Management, University of Phoenix