Noa Berzon, Alumni Ambassador
1. These places/restaurants/sites were a-may-zing! Future study abroad students should not miss them:
- Lokal is an amazing Czech restaurant in Prague, they have many locations but my favorite is the one by the Charles Bridge.
- Bila Hora (White Mountain) is absolutely beautiful to take a walk through especially in the fall when all the leaves are changing colors. Its not far outside of Prague and is easy to get to on the tram and see a more local side of Prague.
- Vysehrad is the second castle in Prague that has stunning views of the Prague Castle and the Vltava along with amazing gardens to walk through. The church is breathtakingly beautiful.
- Petrin Hill is a great place to escape city life for a few minutes and has tons of trails to walk on. If you climb the top of the tower, you will have a panoramic view of one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
- Lenta Park has a great view of the entire city with a large open field that you can go have a picnic at if the weather is warm enough.
2. How has your study abroad experience shaped you today?
My study abroad experience has been an eye opening one. I have learned to be more independent, outgoing, open to adventures, and so much more. Living and studying in another country puts you outside of your comfort zone and forces you to adapt to new environments and I loved every second of it. Since being in Prague I have been introduced to so many different cultures and ideas that I have learned from other students studying here. I feel I have a better understanding of the world around me and am able to see things in multiple perspectives!