Washington State University
French Riviera, France
Evelyn Little, CEA MOJO Blogger
Why did you choose to study/intern abroad?
I wanted to expand my knowledge and worldview by fully immersing myself in what I’m learning about.
Why did you choose your study/intern city?
I have always heard about the French Riviera being a coveted and awe inspiring place to travel to. I did not want to follow other students going to a place I had already heard so much about, like Paris, London, etc. Antibes and Sophia Antipolis are two of the most beautiful places, and they are not on most people's radar. I feel as though going to the French Riviera will be even more enriching and fulfilling than I expect it to be, and I can't wait to find out how.
What are you most looking forward to during your abroad experience?
I am looking forward to learning the French language more than I do now, and along with that, I am looking forward to learning about all of the rich, beautiful history that embodies France.
Fun Fact (hobbies, interests, accomplishment, etc.)?
Something not everyone knows about me is that I am an artist. My favorite mediums to work with are charcoal and graphite, watercolor and pens. I also dabble in wood burning, as well as other fun crafts such as sewing and jewelry making.
- Traveling to the French Riviera
- Academics at SKEMA vs Washington State University
- Day in the Life: Montage of a Student's Life in the French Riviera
- Weekend in Provence: Take Me Back
- Tips on Staying Physically and Mentally Healthy While Studying Abroad
- Last Excursion in the French Riviera: Grasse
- Celebrating American Holidays in France
- Top 5 Best Places to Frequent in Antibes, France
- Reflecting on My Time in the French Riviera