Chandler Stroh, Alumni Insider
1. How has your study abroad experience shaped you?
I think of Italy in each passing day. I crave my favorite meals. I dream of walking the streets. Though I can't say that my life is vastly different than it would have been if I hadn't made the choice to go, I can say that my desire to travel is stronger than it ever would have been. I know how traveling can teach you about yourself. I know how it can give you confidence and independence. So the itch to leave and see new places is not a feeling from which I will shy away.
2. What advice do you have for others?
- Jump at exciting opportunities, even if they scare the crap out of you.
- Take lots of photos despite what people around you might think. You’ll cherish them later.
- Time passes way too quickly. Make sure you always stop to smell the pasticcino.