AIEA? Check. Forum? Check. NAFSA? Whew!With conference season nearing to a close, we thought we'd let you in on what you can expect to see of CEA Global Education at NAFSA's 63rd Annual Conference & Expo.
Between the many interesting sessions, the GoAbroad Innovation Awards, and catching up with friends and colleagues, we're very much looking forward to Vancouver!
- Dr. Paige Sindt, Director of Custom Programs, will co-present at a pre-conference workshop on early college study abroad, where attendees will examine the role of student development theory in education abroad. Look for her session, "Pedagogy and Practice: Leveraging Learning in Education Abroad," 8 a.m.-noon May 31st.
- Dr. Scott Blair, our Academic Dean in France, will co-present "Collaboration that Counts: Integrating Career Exploration on Campus with Study Abroad," which explores the importance of linking on-campus career services with study abroad programs. The workshop will take place 9:15-10:15 a.m. June 2nd.
- Tim Boubek, Director of University Relations-West, regional consultants Jon Jorgensen and Matthew Janus, and university adviser Kirstin Havice are attending.
- Chairman and CEO Brian Boubek and Caroline Walsh, Vice President for Program Development, also are attending.
- We're looking forward to hanging out with our friends at GoAbroad to see their Innovation Awards reception and all of the great work that's been happening in the field of study abroad.
- And a little birdie told us there could be some singing dancing in the rain at the NAFSA opening reception? ; )
Don't be shy! Be sure to stop by our booth (No. 1013) and say hello!
Read more about our CEA Content Creators.