Our Advising Team is here to help you through every step of your study abroad journey, including financing your program.
Explore these alternative funding resources to assist with making your study abroad
dream a reality.
Financial Aid & Resource Sites
Many organizations offerscholarships or grantsto help students pay for college, study abroad, you name it. Most scholarships you'll find are merit-based, meaning you can earn them by meeting or exceeding certain standards set by the scholarship giver (e.g. good grades, great basketball player, etc.) Finding free money like this can make a huge difference in the affordability of your education, both abroad and at home.
Find Scholarship Information from these free sources:
- The Financial Aid Office at your home institution
- U.S. Department of Labor'sFREE scholarship search tool
- Federal Agency Scholarship Resources
- U.S. Department of Education's Scholarship Overview Information
- YourState Grant Agency
- Your library's reference section
- Foundations, religious or community organizations, local businesses or civic groups
- Organizations (including professional associations) related to your field of interest
- Ethnicity-based organizations
- Your employer or your parents' employers