The second largest city in Spain and CEA's most popular destination, Barcelona combines the charm of its medieval Gothic Quarter with stylish modern streets to offer you a truly unique international experience:
- Study at the CEA Barcelona Center or one of CEA's partner local universities or better yet, choose a hybrid option to experience the best of multiple academic settings
- Take courses in English or Spanish, giving you the flexibility to find the academics that best fit your needs
- Participate in class field trips and excursions that expose you to the surrounding cultures of Barcelona and Spain
- Get to know your neighborhood and learn more about life in Spain by "living as a local" in CEA's housing options
- Take advantage of Barcelona's ideal location to explore Spain and the rest of Europe
Chat with an Admissions Counselor to learn more about studying abroad with CEA in Barcelona.