Come live and study in Paris: Hip Hop capital of Europe, boasting the continent's largest business district and a booming contemporary culture that continues to attract students, artists and writers from all over the world. Join the over 200,000 French and international students studying in Paris, and live at the crossroads of multi-ethnic Francophone cultures, diverse lifestyles and political fervor that continue to make the City of Light a beacon of tolerance and modernity. Choose from diverse academic settings, each offering you unique opportunities to experience French culture and to make the city of Paris your living classroom.
- Study at the CEA Paris Center and benefit from an interactive and introspective educational environment
- Pick between two local International Partner Programs, each offering a unique campus experience at a Parisian university
- Choose a Hybrid Program to experience the best of both academic settings
- Explore the outdoor food markets and pedestrian streets that give the city's picturesque neighborhoods a small-town feel
- Absorb Paris' cosmopolitan flair of avant-garde cinema, music, and fashion
- Support the French national teams at an international soccer, rugby or tennis tournament!
- Participate in CEA activities with local French students and join CEA on an international excursion to Belgium or Germany to add to your personal travel repertoire
- Check out a day in the life of a CEA Paris student!
- Studio Art Students: View the Paris student art gallery here!
- Enjoy reduced rates on everything from museum admission to train tickets to meals at France’s many university cafeterias with your student ID.
Chat with an Admissions Counselor to learn more about studying abroad with CEA in Paris.