Voted by the French as "the most desired French town to live in," Aix-en-Provence is graced with numerous fountains, narrow winding streets, and beautiful old buildings. Though small, Aix is equipped with all the modern facilities of a larger city and is bustling with life and amazing ambiance.
- Immerse yourself in French student life on the campus of the Aix Marseille University, regarded as one of the best French-language teaching centers in the country
- Explore French culture through content courses taught in English at IAU College, a non-for-profit institution of higher education with more than 50 years of experience
- Taste the cuisine provençale at local markets, discover many international restaurants, and engage in the favorite Aixois activity, people-watching, from Les Deux Garçons, the favorite café of Paul Cézanne and Emile Zola
- Take a three-hour train ride to Paris for a weekend getaway
- Explore the city's vibrant nightlife and shop the elegant boutiques and foires aux artisans, open-air markets where French artists display their work
Chat with an Admissions Counselor to learn more about studying abroad with CEA in Aix-en-Provence.