Known for its stunning architecture, vibrant history, and dynamic culture, Prague has recently re-emerged as one of Europe's leading cities. This modern metropolis still retains its historical charm and is the ideal place to explore the juxtaposition of old and new.
- Immerse yourself into student life at Anglo-American University -- the oldest Czech private university -- and take classes taught in English alongside American, Czech, and international students
- Discover the many historical and architectural treasures of Prague, the “city of one hundred spires”
- Participate in university sports clubs or volunteer at an international school
- Live in comfortable CEA apartments in the center of Prague
- Take courses in business, humanities, social sciences, communications, international relations, diplomacy, all available in English
Chat with an Admissions Counselor to learn more about studying abroad with CEA in Prague.