Experience Viña del Mar
Known by the locals as La Ciudad Jardín, Garden City, Viña del Mar is ideally located close to some of Chile's beautiful beaches in the Valparaiso region. Chile's fourth-largest city invites with attractions such as an annual music festival, a large casino, relative proximity to Santiago without the capital city's hustle and bustle, easy access to many of Chile's natural attractions and a safe and supportive study environment.
- Immerse yourself in student life on the campus of the University of Viña del Mar
- Live in one of Chile's premier beach and tourist destinations
- Hone your Spanish language skills while volunteering with children at local orphanages or in educational settings
- Explore some of Chile's mysterious attractions, such as Easter Island located off the coast of Chile
- For a more lively setting, trot up to Santiago and enjoy a more electric night scene
Chat with an Admissions Counselor to learn more about studying abroad with CEA in Viña del Mar.