If you want to study or intern abroad but aren’t sure how to figure costs and get the whole thing to work, don’t worry. CEA has financial solutions for you, including $750 in travel vouchers or grants toward study or internship program abroad. Additionally, we offer these time- and money-saving suggestions:
1. Apply for CEA scholarship assistance. Contact a CEA Admissions Counselor and see if funding is available.
2. Setup an interest-free payment plan through CEA. Set up an interest-free payment plan, make monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly payments, and watch as the money adds up in your MyCEA Account!
3. Consider Federal funding sources. The U.S. Department of Education offers study abroad loans and grants.
4. Give yourself 12 months or longer to apply for funding. Allow 12 months or longer to ensure the greatest chance of financing your program.
5. Create a crowd-funding campaign or host a fundraising event. Consider alternative sources, including funding from local business, religious, and civic groups.
Get up to $750 in travel vouchers or grants toward study or internship programs abroad when you apply by Sep 29, 2017. See Official Rules for details.